WEBINAR: Scaling the National Diabetes Prevention Program: Health Plan Coverage in California
Tell a Friend About This EventTell a Friend

When: April 4, 2017
3:00pm EST
Where: United States

« Go to Upcoming Event List  

13 million adults in California, or 46 percent, have prediabetes, while another 2.5 million adults, or 9 percent, have already been diagnosed with diabetes. Combined, the two groups represent 15.5 million people — 55 percent of the state’s population. Many health plans across California are responding to this growing number by providing the National Diabetes Prevention Program (National DPP) at no cost to their members. 

Join ACPM for a webinar to learn about the coverage provided by Anthem Blue Cross CA and Blue Shield CA - who collectively insure over 10 million people across the state. Solera Health, who administers the National DPP for both plans, will review the current identification and enrollment process and how physicians can get involved in referring their patients. HealthSlate, a member of Solera's diverse network of National DPP providers, will discuss their unique approach to care team integration. 

Register Today! 

455 Massachusetts Ave. NW. Suite 200
Washington, DC 20001

(202) 466-2044